SAN FRANCISCO, July 27, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Global Personal Development Market Size Is Forecasted to reach $ 56.66 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The growing needs of employees to meet business expectations and develop their domain knowledge, as well as their communication skills, are expected to fuel industry growth over the course of this year. the forecast period. Companies offer self-improvement programs through various online and offline platforms.
Main suggestions from the report:
- Industry is expected to witness an increase in the use of books and electronic platforms for personal development during the forecast period
- By instrument, personal coaching / training instruments segment dominated the market in 2019
- Asia Pacific is likely to register the fastest CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2027
- Countries such as Japan and India are expected to experience substantial growth from 2020 to 2027 due to the increasing emphasis on knowledge enrichment and spirituality for general well-being.
Read the 100-page research report with table of contents on ‘Personal Development Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Instrument (Books, Electronic Platforms, Personal Coaching / Training, Workshops), by focus area, by region and segment forecast, 2020-2027 “at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-development-market
The personal development industry covers all aspects of individual grooming for professional and personal life through various seminars, workshops, webinars, conferences, books, personal coaching and digital platforms. Growing awareness of self-awareness and mental health is expected to drive demand for personal development programs. These programs also help individuals analyze their strengths and weaknesses, which can improve their judgment and help them identify opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Personal development programs help strengthen critical thinking and decision-making skills in individuals, as well as their physical fitness and abilities.
The rapid diffusion of digital technologies in the market is expected to fuel the demand for virtual platforms for self-improvement. Amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown imposed in several countries to curb its spread, the need for technology platforms and virtual events for personal growth has increased. Therefore, market players are focused on providing a technology driven solution for professionals. For example, SkillPath extended the virtual training module for professionals with real-time interaction features during the coronavirus pandemic to maintain business endurance. In addition, by taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies, including augmented reality (AR), virtual positioning system (VPS), artificial intelligence (AI) and 3D audio technology, electronic platforms encompass almost all characteristics of in-person self-improvement practices. .
Grand View Research has segmented the global personal development market on the basis of instrument, focus area, and region:
- Personal Development Instruments Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2027)
- Electronic platforms
- Personal coaching / Training
- Workshops & Seminars
- Personal Development Focus Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Mental Health
- Motivation and inspiration
- Physical health
- Skills improvement
- Regional Personal Development Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of key players in the personal development market
- Dale carnegie & Associates, Inc.
- Franklin Covey Co.
- Landmark worldwide
- America Success Resources
- Omega Institute
- Skills path
- Toastmasters International
- Nutrisystem, Inc.
Find more research reports on Communication services industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cloud Managed Services Market – Global Cloud Managed Services Market size was estimated to be $ 23.19 billion in 2016 and is expected to increase at an expected CAGR of 15.4% over the forecast period.
- Integration platform as a service market – The global market size of Integration Platform as a Service has been estimated at $ 575.0 million in 2016. IPaaS includes cloud storage, cloud computing and other internet technologies.
- IT Professional Services Market – The global IT professional services market size was estimated to be 562.06 billion USD in 2017 and should reach USD 1,070.28 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 8.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Search
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Phone: + 1-415-349-0058
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.