The global personal care ingredients market is expected to reach a value of $15.12 billion by 2027, according to current analysis by Emergen Research. This market growth can be attributed to changes in consumer lifestyle and shopping behavior. Growing hygiene and health awareness has boosted sales of personal care products containing high quality ingredients. Increasing investment in research and development activities by personal care product manufacturers to produce environmentally friendly and sustainable products is driving the personal care ingredients market. The growing desire for personal care and health-promoting products among consumers is contributing to the demand for personal care products.
The report is updated with the latest economic scenario and market scope with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report covers growth prospects along with current and future revenue estimates in a post-COVID scenario. The report also covers changing market trends and dynamics due to the pandemic and provides an accurate analysis of the impact of the crisis on the overall market.
Market Size – USD 11.19 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trend – Increasing Demand for Natural Ingredients
Get a sample report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/437
- In June 2019, siHealth Ltd., a UK-based healthcare company, collaborated with BASF SE, which included an equity investment. This collaboration is expected to help BASF uniquely supply satellite and optronic technologies to the global personal care industry. The collaboration is expected to expand BASF’s offerings and contribute to the development of new solutions.
- The skincare segment held the largest market share of 39.2% in 2019. Rising demand for anti-aging ingredients among the aged population to achieve rejuvenated skin is driving the usage of personal care ingredients in skin care applications.
- The packaging polymers segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Rising consumer demand for safe, multi-functional and natural ingredients is expected to boost the conditional polymers segment in the near future.
- Europe accounted for the largest share of the global personal care ingredients market in 2019. The growing interest of cosmetic companies in the region to replace synthetic ingredients with natural variants is contributing to the region’s market.
Key Companies Featured in the Report:
Dow, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Solvay SA, Ashland Global, Evonik Industries AG, Lubrizol Corporation, Nouryon, Lonza Group AG and Croda International
Ask for a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/437
The report offers insightful insights into the Personal Care Ingredients market dynamics. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Personal Care Ingredients market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of regulatory framework on the Personal Care Ingredients market growth.
Emergen Research has segmented the global personal care ingredients market by application, ingredient type and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hair care
- Skin care
- Oral care
Ingredient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Packaging of polymers
- Rheology modifiers
North America (US, Canada)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/437
Radical Highlights Of The Personal Care Ingredients Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Personal Care Ingredients market along with an analysis of changing market dynamics
- Assessing the growth of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of market players including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of technological developments and R&D advancements on the Personal Care Ingredients market
- Information on money-making strategies and development strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Relevant information for new entrants wishing to enter the market
- Details and information on business expansion strategies, product launches and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/437
Thanks for reading the report. The report can be customized according to clients’ requirements. For more information or any questions about customization, please contact us and we will offer you the report that best suits your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Lithium Ion Battery Recycling Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market
Gallium Nitride Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/gallium-nitride-market
Construction Equipment Rental Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-equipment-rental-market
Electric Commercial Vehicle Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
Advanced Ceramics Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/advanced-ceramics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Discover our personalized intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services