The global glucose test tubes market is set to grow at a remarkable rate over the next few years. Nowadays, anticipating process failures using AI is the current trend. Regulatory compliance is also enforced by using data masking. Personalized smart videos are used to ensure good communication between members. These and many other digital transformation approaches are being followed in the business today and the scenario is expected to remain the same in the future.
The global glucose test tubes market was valued at US $ 393.3 million in 2020, and is likely to post a CAGR of about 5.7% over the forecast period (2021-2031), according to analysis by Persistence Market Research.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32932
A blood sugar test is basically a diagnostic blood test that checks for diabetes by measuring the level of glucose in a person’s blood. Standard blood sugar ranges between 70 and 99 mg / dL. Higher values ââcould indicate that the person has prediabetes or diabetes.
Much of the world’s population suffers from diabetes or pre-diabetic conditions. This is largely due to the continuous changes in people’s lifestyles, such as poor eating habits, disrupted sleep schedules, and lack of physical activity and exercise. Regular monitoring of diabetes through blood sugar testing and a healthy lifestyle and eating habits can help reduce the risk of diabetes.
Diagnostic laboratories and hospitals and clinics have a large market share of turnover with over 46% and 36%, respectively, in 2020, due to a large population of people admitted to hospitals.
Some of the key market developments are:
- In March 2018, BD updated its instructions for its BD vacutainer tubes as part of its quality process, which ensures the proper use of these tubes.
- In February 2021, Greiner Bio-One introduced the Vacuette FC Mix Tube for glucose analysis.
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
- Guangzhou Improves Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
- AB Medical inc.,
- SARSTEDT AG & Co.KG
- InterVac technology
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Poly Medicure Ltd.
- FL Medical
- CHENGDU RICH SCIENCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd
- SPA APTACA
- Hindustan syringes and medical devices
- Biosigma SpA
Get a Custom Scope to Meet Your Needs Ask an Expert – [email protected]h.com
Key points of the market research
- By product, sodium fluoride holds a value share of around 41.7%, globally, mainly due to its high precision and efficiency.
- Based on material, PET / plastic leads with over 84% market share. Profitability and greater durability are the main reason for its popularity.
- Diagnostic laboratories are expected to dominate the market with a share of 46.6% over the forecast period.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the global glucose test tubes market with a value share of around 32.1%.
- Europe is expected to be the second largest market with a value share of 29.7% until 2031.
“Rising prevalence of diabetes, increasing geriatric population, and new product launches are expected to drive the market over the forecast period” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Access the full report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32932
Competition in the market
Followed by new product launches and approvals, agreements, collaborations and partnerships have become key growth strategies adopted by industry players. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprint and strengthening their existing product portfolios.
What does the report cover?
Persistence Market Research provides a unique perspective and actionable insights into the Glucose Test Tube market in its latest study, presenting a historical assessment of demand for 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (treatment (sodium fluoride, potassium fluoride, fluoride oxalate), by material (pet / plastic, glass), by end user (diagnostic laboratories, hospitals and clinics, research institutes and universities, veterinary hospitals & clinics), in seven key regions of the world.
About Us: Persistence market research
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
US Phone – + 1-646-568-7751
United States-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com